Smith and Williams’: Introduction to the Principles of Drug Design and Action Third edition
From the journal: MedChemComm. Emerging modes-of-action in drug discovery. Plowright e. You have access to this article.
- Smith and Williams' Introduction to the Principles of Drug Design and Action, Third Edition.
- English Electric Lightning In RAF And Foreign Service;
- Between Data Science and Applied Data Analysis: Proceedings of the 26th Annual Conference of the Gesellschaft für Klassifikation e.V., University of Mannheim, ... Data Analysis, and Knowledge Organization).
- [BEST BOOKS] Smith and Williams Introduction to the Principles of D….
- Spring: A developers Notebook!
- Universität Düsseldorf: Buchbeiträge.
- Sylvia Pankhurst: The Rebellious Suffragette;
Please wait while we load your content Something went wrong. Try again? Cited by. Back to tab navigation Download options Please wait Article type: Review Article. DOI: Download Citation: Med. Emerging modes-of-action in drug discovery E. Valeur, F. Narjes, C. Ottmann and A. Plowright, Med.
Search articles by author Eric Valeur. Frank Narjes. Christian Ottmann. Alleyn T.
If you previously purchased this article, Log in to Readcube. Log out of Readcube. Click on an option below to access.
Log out of ReadCube. The focus of this chapter is essentially on drug metabolism reactions and their enzymes.
WikiGenes - MESDC2 - mesoderm development candidate 2
Connected information of significance to medicinal chemists is also given attention. Introductory principles of drug metabolism are presented in the introduction.
Oxidoreductases are discussed in the next section together with a systematic and extensive treatment of the chemical groups they target and the functionalization reactions they catalyze. Attention is paid to the cytochromes P, their multiplicity, specificities and relative importance. Hydrolases are also treated.
The next section is dedicated to the transferases and the conjugation reactions they catalyze, for example, glucuronidation and glutathione conjugation. The full text of this article hosted at iucr. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account.
If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access.
- Advanced Operations Management (Securities Institute).
- Avoiding Responsibility: The Politics and Discourse of European Development Policy.
- Less Law, More Order: The Truth about Reducing Crime?
- Introduction to the Principles of Drug Design.
- Adele. Soulful Singer.
Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Get access to the full version of this article. View access options below. You previously purchased this article through ReadCube. Institutional Login.